Wealth Creation and Accumulation
One of the most important aspects of your financial plan is the creation and accumulation of wealth. This is a broad subject and strategies will vary from client to client depending on individual needs, goals and resources. Revolution Financial Advisers will work with you to identify the most appropriate strategies and tailor these based upon the above considerations, your investment time frame and your agreed upon risk profile.
Some of the more common wealth creation strategies include:
- Tax effective investment planning;
- Salary sacrificing into superannuation;
- Diversified asset portfolio construction;
- Investment in residential, commercial or industrial properties;
- Investment in managed funds, listed investment products and International assets;
- Direct share portfolio construction (income orientated or growth orientated);
- Borrowing to invest;
- Margin lending;
- Saving for children’s education costs using insurance bonds;
- Debt reduction;
- Working with your accountant to maximise your tax deductions.