Superannuation will often be your largest asset outside of your family home. It is vital that you understand your superannuation monies because they will need to sustain your required lifestyle in your retirement if you do not qualify for Government help or at least subsidise Government help if you are eligible.
Superannuation legislation is vast and complex so let Revolution Financial Advisers assist you in understanding the relevant rules applicable to you. We can assist you to understand the different superannuation vehicles such as retail funds, industry funds and Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF’s).
Superannuation is taxed favourably by the Government so is a great way to build your wealth to ensure you can retire in comfort. There are many strategies when considering your superannuation, the more common superannuation strategies include:
- Salary sacrificing into superannuation;
- Consolidating multiple superannuation accounts into one account;
- Government co-contributions;
- Spouse contributions;
- Review of your investments within your superannuation fund to ensure they align with your investment goals and timeframe;
- Making both concessional and non-concessional contributions into your superannuation account or SMSF.